WHAT DOES AC CHEMICAL OVERHAUL SERVICE INCLUDE?
If you’ve decided to opt for AC chemical overhaul service rather than General Service, then you’ll be happy to know this process is extremely thorough and cost effective. This service may be necessary for older unit & units installed in Corporates or AC in desperate need of maintenance. This service includes a full AC overhaul service and is a good option if your air conditioning unit is starting to break down.
AC CHEMICAL OVERHAUL SERVICES
- Dismantling the air conditioning fan coil unit
- Chemical cleaning/washing of the evaporator coils and parts
- Cleaning of the air-conditioning external front covers/ panels (including side, top and bottom of the AC)
- Chemical washing of the air conditioning air filters
- Chemical washing of the air conditioning blower wheel and fan blade
- Chemical washing of air conditioning unit’s condenser coils
- Cleaning the air conditioning condensation water drainage pan
- Checking and flushing of air conditioning condensation water drainage pipe
- Checking on the operating condition of the air conditioning blower fan motor (grease lubricant will be applied if required)
- Checking of the compressor suction and discharge pressure (refrigerant system check)
- Checking for uncommon noises generated by air conditioning units
- Check the operation of major electrical connections for any loose wires
As you can see, this superior service is a great option for anyone who hasn’t had a service for a while. We recommend you carry out one of these services fairly regularly, or if your AC is starting to run less efficiently.
AC CHEMICAL OVERHAUL SERVICE PRICE
What we charge for a chemical AC Overhauling service
Because a chemical AC Overhauling service is the most thorough and superior of our services, the cost for an AC Overhauling service are a little more than the rest of our services. Compared to other competitors though, our prices are easily affordable!
BOOK IN FOR YOUR NEXT CHEMICAL AC OVERHAULING SERVICE TODAY!
Benefits of AC Overhauling service
BENEFITS OF AC OVERHAULING SERVICE
Why opt for a chemical AC Overhauling service?
A chemical air conditioning wash is a great choice for any family that has allergies or hay fever. Because a chemical AC Overhauling service dismantles and flushes out the coil, it’s the most thorough AC service you can opt for.
It’s also a great way to ensure your AC unit doesn’t start smelling, stop cooling the air or start to leak. If you’re noticing any of these issues, a chemical AC Overhauling service is the right service for you!
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AC CHEMICAL CLEANING AND AC CHEMICAL OVERHAULING SERVICE
How do I pick between a chemical AC servicing and an AC chemical overhauling service?
If you’re not sure whether your AC needs a chemical clean or overhauling, then the answer is fairly simple; a chemical clean is a great regular service for your unit, whereas an AC chemical overhauling service is good for old or extremely dirty AC units.
A chemical clean involves spray cleaning every part of the unit and can help to remove a build-up of dust in the unit. This kind of service is great for helping to extend the life of your air conditioning unit and avoid any major repairs in the future.
On the other hand, an AC chemical overhauling service is an extremely thorough service. You may need to choose a chemical wash if your AC unit has a build-up of dust and grime that can’t be removed by a general service. By removing and flushing out the coil, it also helps to reduce the chance of mold or bacteria growing in the air conditioning unit.
If you aren’t sure what kind of service you need for your AC unit, then give AirKleen Air Conditioning a call. Specializing in general, chemical cleaning and an AC chemical overhauling service, we can help you choose the right service for your home or business. All our services are a thorough and cost-effective way to make sure your AC units keeps on functioning efficiently, so give us a call today!