You wouldn’t drive your car 100,000 miles without changing the oil. The same logic holds true for your home or Business comfort system. Regular AC preventative maintenance is the best way to ensure trouble-free operation and peak performance. Pre-season maintenance is also important. It can help to avoid a system failure in severe hot weather when you need it most, and it can also keep your energy bill from getting out of control.
AC SERVICING CONTRACT BENEFITS
We offer the most attractive AC servicing contracts in Ahmedabad. We are proud to be providing Ahmedabad homes & Corporates with fresh and hygienic indoor cool air at a highly affordable price for more than 5 years.
The 2 main benefit of taking up our AC maintenance contract is that it gives you the peace of mind know that your family and love ones are breathing in fresh cool air and that your AC unit does not breakdown unexpectedly.
TYPES OF SERVICE CONTRACTS: -
3 SERVICES YEARLY CONTRACTS: - (RECOMMENDED FOR RESIDENTIALS)
- 1st Service- Chemical Cleaning (Anti- Bacterial & Saves 25% Electricity yearly)
- 2nd Service - Vacuum & Steam Clean Service
- 3rd Service - Vacuum & Steam Clean Servic
4 SERVICES YEARLY CONTRACTS: - (RECOMMENDED FOR CORPORATES & COMMERCIALS)
- 1st Service Chemical wash with Pressure washer (Anti- Bacterial & Saves 25% Electricity yearly)
- 2nd Vacuum & Steam Clean Service
- 3rd Vacuum & Steam Clean Service
- 4th Vacuum & Steam Clean Service
WHAT DOES VACUUM & STEAM CLEAN SERVICE DO?
- Cleaning of the air conditioner internal air filters and covers
- Cleaning of the cooling coil
- Clearing of the drainage pan
- Cleaning, brushing and vacuuming of the blower wheel
- Vacuuming and flushing of the drainage pipe for any clogged dirt and debris
- Checking of the overall AC system for any problems, issues or potentially faulty parts Checking of the AC refrigerant gas pressure for any leaks.
WHAT DOES A CHEMICAL WASH SERVICE CLEANING DO?
An AC chemical cleaning is a thorough clean of your AC units. A general service will clean and check the moving parts of your AC, but a chemical clean will use professional products to make sure every part of the unit is clear. A professional AC chemical cleaning would include:
- Cleaning of the air-conditioning external front covers/ panels (including side, top and bottom of the AC)
- Chemical spray cleaning of the air conditioning filters
- AC chemical cleaning (spray) of the air conditioning blower wheel and fan blade
- Checking of the air conditioning unit evaporator coils
- AC chemical cleaning (spray) of the air conditioning unit evaporator coils
- Cleaning the air conditioning condensation water drainage pan
- Checking and flushing of the air conditioning condensation water drainage pipe
- Checking on the operating condition of the air conditioning blower fan motor
- Checking of the compressor suction and discharge pressure (refrigerant system check)
- Checking for uncommon noises generated by air conditioning unit.
- Checking the operation of major electrical connections for any loose wires
A full AC chemical cleaning service will make sure your unit is hygienic and thorough cleared of any dirt, blockages and dust that may have built up in the unit.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
AC REPAIRS NOT INCLUDED:Our AC servicing contracts do not include AC repair or replacement cost for any problems discovered. Additional charges for any AC problem/ faults or parts to be fixed or replaced will be advised on site.
DEPOSIT REQUIRED:A deposit of the total servicing contract may be collected upfront. Our representative will advise you accordingly upon confirmation and signing of the AC servicing contract.